Have you had a nightmare haircut experience? Don’t know how to communicate your haircut desires?
Here is a list of how-to’s so you can end up with the look you want.
1. Do your research.
– In the age of smart phones and the internet, it’s easy to do a google search and find some looks that you think are cool. Share them with your stylist and you will get much further along on matching style ideas. Pictures are worth a thousand words!
2. Be honest.
-Most of my consultation time is spent deciphering the truth out of what the guys are circling in telling me. If you want that cool new haircut that you saw in a magazine or on Brad Pitt, tell us! We aren’t going to be surprised, we hear it all day long! Don’t leave it up to your stylist to convince you to go for the edgier look you know you want. Try it, hair grows back!
3. Listen to your stylists advice.
– Sometimes we all want what we can’t have. Sometimes your hair texture or density makes it impossible to get the man-bun or severe military cut you have always wanted. Not every haircut works on everybody and a Tailor stylist will always steer you in the right direction when necessary. After all, isn’t that what you want in a style advisor ?
4. Do not leave it all up to your stylist.
– Your stylist could choose your haircut and style for you but really they would just be taking a taking a shot in the dark as to what style you REALLY want and like. This guessing game isn’t the way to go to get a 100% chance that you will like your haircut at the end of the experience. Come prepared and open to expert advice to have the best chance at haircut GOLD!